Whirlwind

Yesterday was a whirlwind!!! My add came out in the paper and at 7:45 the phone began to ring. It was still ringing at 9:30 last night. By noon I had sold 8 and I sold the last 2 at 5:00. I can't believe how fast it went this year. I kept back 2 of this years babies but I sold 2 of the older does, so I stayed at the same number. Plus I have my Angoras. Now I have enough money to buy the spinning wheel I have had my eye on. Of course, the Lord will get His share because without Him I would be nothing. He has blessed our farm so much. I got an e-mail yesterday from a good friend, it was quoting John Hagee on how prophecy is being fullfilled at a rapid rate. We can see all the signs that time is short. Jesus said "When you see these signs, lift up your head and rejoice. Your redemption draweth nigh." John Hagee ended the article with "Pray up! Pack up! We're going up....and very soon." Pray for all those who are not saved.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts