Winter Wonderland

Once again 'Ol Man Winter has visited us. I shoveled a path to the barn last night, only to have it buried this morning with drifts. I measured 12 inches on the picnic table in the back yard. Our does are heavy with kids and we are anxiously awaiting our new babies.  Shasta and Teton bounded out of the barn this morning, sending snow flying. They love the snow and don't even feel the cold! I am going to vaccinate all the does today with their CD&T's. I always do it on January 1st but somehow time has gotten away from me. Hooves are trimmed until after they freshen. It seems as if there is always something to do, but  that is how it is on a farm. As I am writing this, the snow is falling in giant flakes floating slowly to the ground. The wind has settled down for now, thank goodness. I think I will get some quilting done today.

Comments

  1. Wow Becky! Our very own Pioneer Woman. Do you know who she is? If not checkout thepioneerwoman.com Love your blog! Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky this is really a neat site you have created, your photos and thoughts are wonderful. Love & miss you, Bevy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, I enjoyed the pictures and reading your plans for the day. Love your blog! Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky, Enjoyed your blog. The canned goods looked so nice on the shelves. A lot of hard work went into that. You might like your 2-cuz blog. He talks about the family at times in it. is turnupthemic.com (Look for when venting at the wall)
    Faith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts